[ART] november (Merlin/Arthur - G)
Nov. 9th, 2013 06:19 pmTitle: "it’s november which means it’s almost christmas" (this isn't the actual title, just whatever I wrote on tumblr).
Artist:
Character/Pairing: Merlin/Arthur
Media: Digital - Photoshop
Rating: G
Warning: Dreamy messy unpolished
Summary: Casual walk in the park (Modern Day)

Notes: My commentary over on tumblr was more troll-ish, because I sometimes feel like I can't share what I was specifically thinking when I post art over there.
Merlin and Arthur (reincarnation or not), just a domestic little walk in the park. Arthur being particularly chivalrous (maybe) and doing the "guiding by placing hand on small of the back" thing!! This actually got a lot of notice even though it's sketchy and their faces don't even show, HAHA.
no subject
Date: 2014-01-31 01:11 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-01-31 04:14 pm (UTC)I think I'll always feel a little self conscious with this kind of simplicity (I like it but somehow I can't believe others enjoy it as well LOL!).
no subject
Date: 2014-01-31 05:01 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-01-31 05:28 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-02-01 04:23 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-02-01 05:00 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-02-01 04:27 am (UTC)I love how they are faceless here but still so recognizeable! Love their hair and the pink tint to their cheeks!
I'm very much looking forward to seeing what else you have to share! <3
no subject
Date: 2014-02-01 05:03 am (UTC)