Account name:
Password:
(Forgot it?)
(OpenID?)
Remember me
You're viewing
fiddery
's journal
Create a Dreamwidth Account
Learn More
Interest
Region
Site and Account
FAQ
Email
Reload page in style:
site
light
ner ner
awooooogA
(no subject)
(no subject)
Aug
.
14th
,
2013
11:43 am
fiddery
52wk
to
chrssc
Just to be consistent across my sites. I've been debating about changing my LJ and DA to match twitter/tumblr for weeks now... Anyways, just a PSA!
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
no subject
Date:
2013-08-14 07:04 pm (UTC)
From:
awickedmemory.livejournal.com
Ahhh, I'd
wondered
why I was getting a post notification for an unfamiliar username... ahaha ♥
no subject
Date:
2013-08-14 09:59 pm (UTC)
From:
fiddery.livejournal.com
Haha, yes... I was already using this username on my other sites so I decided that I wanted to make my LJ match after all. :)
Hopefully there's not too much confusion, but I'm keeping my LJ default icon, haha.
no subject
Date:
2013-08-14 10:48 pm (UTC)
From:
awickedmemory.livejournal.com
It makes sense, no worries! I try to make everything awickedmemory, but the username was taken on Tumblr. D: First time I've ever seen it taken!
no subject
Date:
2013-08-15 06:09 am (UTC)
From:
kitty_fic
Ahhh! That explains so much! <3'*makes a note*
no subject
Date:
2013-08-15 06:29 pm (UTC)
From:
breyzyyin.livejournal.com
I like the new name! XD
no subject
Date:
2013-08-16 03:48 am (UTC)
From:
starlite-gone.livejournal.com
You're just trying to confuse me! I SEE HOW IT IS.
6 comments
Reply
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
Profile
fiddery
Recent Entries
Archive
Reading
Tags
Memories
Profile
January
2014
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Most Popular Tags
[art]
-
15 uses
[fest] hp_fanart_fest
-
1 use
[fest] hp_harlequin
-
1 use
[pair] harry/draco
-
9 uses
[pair] merlin/arthur
-
5 uses
[series] harry potter
-
10 uses
[series] merlin
-
6 uses
art talk
-
1 use
manga
-
1 use
watercolors
-
1 use
Page Summary
awickedmemory.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
kitty_fic
-
(no subject)
breyzyyin.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
starlite-gone.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
Style Credit
Style:
Neutral Good
for
Practicality
by
timeasmymeasure
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 2nd, 2026 05:47 am
Powered by
Dreamwidth Studios
no subject
Date: 2013-08-14 07:04 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-08-14 09:59 pm (UTC)Hopefully there's not too much confusion, but I'm keeping my LJ default icon, haha.
no subject
Date: 2013-08-14 10:48 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-08-15 06:09 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-08-15 06:29 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-08-16 03:48 am (UTC)